2019 Electric Motion 5.7 EM Trials bike. 100% powered for the future of Trials
Electric power is the way of the future. Completely Green with Zero pollution and virtually silent, just a little whine from the drive train. Available now is a competition trials bike that can also be used as a trail bike with the optional seat kit.
Introducing the 2019 Electric Motion 5.7 which comes in three models – Sport, Lite and Escape. All featuring new specifications and improvemenst for 2019. See below for more info.
The EMSport is designed for competition and leisure. Each and every component was developed with the focus on high quality and performance technology design.
The EMSport is the latest edition which evolved from our 2015 model. Achieving great success in France’s National Trials Championship in 2014 (S2 Category).
The EMSport is equipped for best racing and performance parts! NEW Tech aluminium fork & R16V aluminium shock absorber, Xlite competition Michelin tires. New CNC clamps & new aluminium protector plate.
The extra seat can be equipped on the EM Sport & EM Lite + (Quick & Easy install).
Lighter (gain of 3kg with the new 16Ah battery), the EM Sport+ reach more performance.
EM Sport characteristics :
• Front Fork : Tech Aluminium fork Ø40
• R16V Aluminum Trial Rear Shock
• 15amp Charger (around 110 min for a full charge)
• Tyres Michelin X lite
• Low Friction secondary Chain & Low Friction rear Sprocket
• Handle Bar Ends
Some of the benefits of an EM Electric compared to a petrol motorbike //
• At the flick of a switch the power is that of a conventional 125, 250 or 300 moto trials bike
• In muddy conditions, at the flick of a handlebar switch the power can be reduced
• Zero Pollution
• No fire risk if riding off road in high fire season
• No kick starting, just turn on the power and go
• No gear changing to worry about
• No need to use a clutch
• No engine noise
• Virtually no maintenance
• Back yard friendly
• When going downhill the recharge button allows the battery to be recharge !
New for 2019:
- R16V Shock and Tech Aluminum Forks
- New controller
- New control system
- More reactivity
- Better feeling
- Weight and volume reduced
- New electric motor
- New technology
- Torque increased
- High RPM
- Motor noise reduced
- New transmission
- Weight reduced
- Noise reduced
- New position of the motor ( gravity center optimized)
- New brake pedal
- Bearing system
- Ergonomy optimized
- New engine protector
- New style
- White Frame
- Rims & clamps Black anodized
- Graphic design 2019
2019 PDF Brochure file – Click here
Frame Perimetric 25CD4S Steels Front Suspension Ollé Hydraulic Fork Ø40, Sport Front Travel 175mm Rear Suspension Ollé R16V Rear Travel 170mm Front Brake Hydraulic Disk 182mm 4pistons Rear Brake Hydraulic Disk 150mm 2pistons Rims Morad Trial 1.6″x21″ & 2.15″ x18″
Wheel Base 1350mm Length 2035mm Width 825mm Seat Height 850mm Ground Clearance 320mm Footrests Height 360mm Weight 79kg
Engine Brushless DC Power 5kW nominal / 12kW peak : 16CV Torque 18Nm nominal / 27Nm peak Cooling Air Primary Transmission By belt Final Transmission By chain Maximum Speed* 60 km/h Time Range* 110 to 200 min Battery LiPo 48.1V / 40Ah / 1.9kWh Charging Time 180 minutes