THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SURRON LIGHTBEE X ROAD LEGAL BIKE IS SOON TO BE AVAILABLE.
Bikes in stock late April/early May in limited colours – Black, Red, Orange, Green and Silver
Undoubtedly, the best value and most exciting Electric bike the market has seen.
The specifications for this electric bike are sensational and the build quality is outstanding.
New 2019 X Model features:
- Sine Wave X-Controller quieter, smoother and more powerful than stock controller of the base model
- O-Ring Chain for quieter rides and longer use
- Sports handlebars and upgraded hand grips
- New upgraded beefier rear suspension
- Mounting points for a rear fender
- Upgraded front and rear brake calipers and brake pads
- More comfortable, wider and thicker seat for great riding comfort.
New 2019 Sur Ron X Model – Available in six colour schemes :
Silver, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Black.
- This bike’s certification is currently in the last stage and pending an approval.
- ADR certification is particularly strict, expensive and tiime consumming. It took VOLT engineers and a vehicle specialist over 5 months to be where they are now.
- Road legal in Australia and New Zealand with an Auto or Manual Motorbike license including Learner in APRIL/May
- This version is a world exclusive with a custom made chain guide, front/rear mud guards and X sine wave controller. Sur Ron have manufactured this version specially for VOLT Australia and their national dealers.
- Road legal speed will be 45 kmh and off road speed is around 80 kmh (battery freshly charged)
- The testing bike has been in Melbourne and undergone several crucial tests with positive results in order to meet ADR
- The registration cost will be $150 -$200 depending on your state for (50CC )
How different is it from the other off road version ?
- The display is centred and of motorbike style
- Indicators, mug guards and mirrors are installed and removable
- All new dual-use tyre from Sur Ron
- The controller, the frame, the power and the range are all the same as the standard (X)
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Max. ground clearance:||270||mm|
|Weight distribution of Fr. Wheel axle:||24||kg|
|Weight distribution of Rr. Wheel axle:||26||kg|
|Max. load capability:||100||kg|
|Angle & Stroke|
|Forward inclining angle:||26||°|
|Front Suspension stroke:||200||mm|
|Rear Suspension/Wheel stroke:||87/210||mm|
|Performance & Transmission|
|Max. motor rotation speed:||4500rpm|
|Climbing angle:||35° (≥45° with accessory kit)|
|Range:||100km @ 20km/h|
|Gearshift type and transmission ratio:||1:7.6|
|Transmission type:||Belt + Chain|
|Belt brand and model:||ContiTech HTD 8M CXA|
|Rear sprocket:||48T-106 (Standard)|
|Frame & Shock Absorbers|
|Frame type:||Aluminum alloy double cradle design|
|Frame colour options:||Steel-Grey, Silver-White, Green|
|Front shock absorber options:||DNM USD-8S Forks|
|Shock Absorber Fr.:||Double-tube telescopic shock absorber|
|Shock Absorber Rr.:||Multi-link central shock absorber
upgraded to a more heavy duty rear Shock
|Tyres & Brakes|
|Tyre size Fr.:||70/100-19|
|Tyre size Rr.:||70/100-19|
|Wheel type Fr.:||19 x 1.4|
|Wheel type Rr.:||19 x 1.4|
|Brake type Fr.:||Bilateral 4 piston hydraulic disc brake|
|Brake type Rr.:||Bilateral 4 piston hydraulic disc brake|
|Controller type:||Square wave controller or sine wave controller.
The motor controllers can use 48V and 60V Sur-Ron battery packs.
|Horn:||European standard horn|
|Charger type:||60V charger, 67.2V @ 10A, 3 hour fast charge|
|Battery Pack 60 Volt:||Cells: 176 Panasonic NCR18650PF 2900mAh
Capacity: 32Ah, 1920Wh, Configuration: 16S11P
|Brake light type:||LED|
|USB power source:||Single USB socket 2100mA (phone charger)|
|Dashboard:||IBN negative LCD display|
1 Years on frame and mechanical components
1 Year on battery and charger.
In the event of a warranty, Electric Dirt Bikes will pay for the return of the bike by its nominated freight company. The customer will be held responsible for any return freight costs if upon inspection, the Surron LightBee is found to have no manufacturers faults.
The warranty will be voided by damage or misuse if the bike has been found to have been used outside its original intended use as stated in the owners manual. Proof of purchase is required to be eligible for warranty either via earlier online registration or a copy of original invoice.
The warranty will be voided if any of the original Surron parts have been modified, replaced or amended by any third party other than Electric Dirt Bike staff, authorised Surron Dealers or the Australian importer – Volt Bikes located in New South Wales.
- The warranty only covers genuine parts as supplied by Surron, Volt Bike and their national dealers.
General wear and tear parts ie tyre, tube, brake pads, chain and sprockets are not covered by any factory or dealer warranty.
The warranty will not cover any loss or damage as caused by negligence by use of any rider.
Youtube video channels featuring the Surron LightBee X Model: Click Here
Owner and Service Manuals – Click Here
Awesome Surron Forum – Here